The Applied Statistics Consulting Service (Servei d’Estadística Aplicada, SEA) is a scientific and technical service that provides professional statistical advice and applied data analysis for the academic and corporate world.
The main objectives of the SEA are:
- To provide technical and methodological support to researchers in any field.
- To provide basic and advanced training in Statistics.
- To promote basic research in Statistics.
- To undertake and to promote activities related to the diffusion of Statistics.
The SEA offers technical assessment and consultancy in all areas of Statistics with one goal: to obtain practical and feasible solutions to the needs of the researcher in any phase of his project.
The different types of collaboration are:
- Occasional assessment
- Integral Statistical support
- Scientific collaborations
- Specialized training
Full time staff:
- Llorenç Badiella (Director)
- Anna Espinal (Research Area)
- Oliver Valero (Projects Manager)
- Anabel Blasco (Courses Manager)
- Ester Boixadera
- Ana Vazquez
- Xavi Martín