- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR), real time and label-free interaction analysis.
Range of services
- Set up for every pair of molecules: optimization of the ligand immobilization (way and density to be immobilized), reference channel, buffer running and temperature.
- Optimization of strategies to obtain the best results in accordance the source of the samples: qualitative or quantitative perspectives.
- Evaluation of the rates constants (kon, koff) and equilibrium constants (KA, KD) in different models: protein/DNA, protein/protein, protein/peptide, carbohydrate/protein, RNA/DNA.
- Screening of lead candidates in drug discovery.
- Evaluation of the association and dissociation rates and the half-life complex measurements.
- Thermodynamic analysis.
Examples of application
- Determination of the binding domain for the analysis of different mutants against targets.
- Effect of cofactors, metal ions and other molecules against the binding kinetics.
- Toxin detection.
- Characterization of immune response.
- Effect (in kinetics terms) of different modifications of antibodies.
- Biacore T100 (GE)
Any person applying for the first time for any services by CCiTUB must enter as a new user. For this purpose it is necessary to fill in an application form which can be downloaded from http://www.ccit.ub.edu/EN/m4.html. The form must be sent to .
ISO 9001:2008. The CCiTUB have well-established a system of management of the quality based on the ISO norm 9001, which also satisfies the Good Manufacturing Practice requirements (GMP).
Recognition by the Food and Drug Administration as a contract laboratory to perform drug tests.
Acknowledged laboratory Register of Agroalimentary Laboratories of Catalonia.