The Histology Unit provides our users with the suitable infraestructures to carry out the most routine histology techniques, as colourimetric stainings or direct and indirect immunodetections.
In addition it is offered the processing of different types of samples, i.e. attached cell-colonies, embryobodies, thin tissue sections on slides or thick ones in floating, and in-TOTO assays.
Among the performed applications are:
- Embeddings (Paraffin, plyester wax, cryo)
- Stainings (Hx-Eo, Masson's Trichrome, May-Grünwald Giemsa, PAS Cyan Blue, Nissl...)
- Immunocyto & Immunohistochemestry techniques, either applying fluorochromes or DAB.
- Cell Proliferation (BrdU or EdU) and Apoptosis Assays (TUNEL).
- Leica TP1020 Tissue Processor
- Leica EG1150H Paraffin Station
- Leica EG1150 CCooler Station
- Leica RM2855 Rotary Microtome
- Leica H11210 Histo Bath
- Leica AXL 230-240/50-60 TS5015 Autostainer
- DAB Dako Autostainer Plus S3800
- 2 Leica CM3050S Cryostat
- Leica VT 1000S Vibratome
- De-cloaking chamber - BioCare Medical
Lola Mulero Pérez
If you would like to enquire about a service offered by the CMRB Histology Unit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only registered users are able to request services through our Core Facility website. If you would like to request a service, please sign up as a user and submit an online request.