This unit serves research in the field of genomics in activities related to genetic analysis: DNA sequencing, identification of polymorphisms, genotyping, gene expression studies, and so on.
- DNA sequencer by capillary electrophoresis ABIPRISM Applied Biosystems 3130XL (16 capillaries): sequence analysis, gene mapping, mutation detection, genotyping, specific kits (MSI, SNPshots, Elucigen ...).
- Applied Biosystems Real Time PCR System 7.300, LightCycler 480 (for 96-or 384), quantitative PCR thermal cyclers, which monitor the process to allow real-time PCR allelic discrimination studies, gene expression analysis or detection of viral RNA SNP ...
- Fluidigm Biomark genomics platform: platform that allows you to perform real-time PCR, gene expression, genotyping and digital analysis in a large number of samples (high throughput). Includes Access Array technology that allows the amplification of 48 samples in multiplex, preparing 48 libraries that can be used on platforms ultrasecuenciación to Next-Generation Sequencing System, including the 454 and Illumina GA GSFLX.
- Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer: the Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100 is a platform that allows quantification and quality control of DNA and RNA.
- Support for the analysis of samples in sequencer ABI Prism 3130XL
- Advice to users.
- Training of new users in the use of various self-service devices.