The Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Unit provides technical support and methodological advice in the use of flow cytometry and cell sorting for the development of research projects that require the identification, characterization, quantification and / or separation of cells or particles through the use of specific fluorescent labels.
- Detection by fluorochromes conjugated antibodies of surface or intracellular antigens, able to 13 simultaneous markers.
- Cell proliferation assays (CFSE).
- Quantification of soluble molecules (cytokines, ...) by multiparametric analysis using microspheres.
- Cell viability, apoptosis and cell cycle assays using dispersion and permeability measurements to vital DNA dyes (Propidium Iodide, 7-AAD, Annexin V).
- Cell separation by FACSAria, able to simultaneously separation up to 4 populations.
- Cell enrichment by autoMACS, with magnetic beads attached to different antibodies.
- Analysis of cytometry.
- Design of cytometric analysis protocols.
- Technical support and advice to research groups that request it.
- Sample processing for further cytometric determination.
- Basic and advanced training courses for users.
CytoFLEX (Beckman Coulter):
- Lasers: Blue (488nm), Red (638nm) and Violet (405nm).
- Detection channels: FITC (530/30), PE (575/26), PE-Texas Red (610/20), PerCP-Cy5.5 (695/40), PE-Cy7 (780/60), APC (660/20), APC-Cy7 (780/60), DAPI (450/40), KO525 (525/40), Violet-610 (610/20), Violet-660 (660/20), Violet-780 (780/60)
FACSAria-II (Becton Dickinson):
- Lasers: Blue (488nm), Red (633nm) and Violet (407nm).
- Detection channels: FITC (525/40), PE (585/42), ECD (610/20), PC5.5 (690/50), PC7 (780/60), APC (660/20), APC-A700 (712/25), APC-A750 (780/60), PB450 (450/45), KO525 (525/40), Violet-610 (610/20), Violet-660 (660/20), Violet-780 (780/60)
AutoMACS pro (Miltenyi):
- The autoMACS Pro Separator is compatible with more than 350 MACS Cell Separation Reagents for an easy and fast isolation of virtually any cell type from any species (In suspension). The unique features of MACS MicroBead Technology qualify the autoMACS® Pro Separator as an alternative or complement to flow sorting, functional assays and PCR assays.
Service request form and regular fees are available at the website http://www.idival.org/en/Soporte/Servicios-Tecnol%C3%B3gicos/Unidad-Citometria-de-Flujo