Affymetrix® Microarrays Platform (PAM) is a service focused on DNA and RNA microarray solutions offered by Affymetrix, with the main goal to offer solutions towards a personalized medicine. We offer microarrays for expression and for cytogenetics studies, from the basic research to applied research and diagnosis.
PAM is an Affymetrix European Reference Group for Cytogenetic applications and participates annually in the Cytogenetic European Quality Assessment (CEQA)
Microarray studies can offer various solutions for cytogenetic applications:
- Detection of whole genome gains and losses at a high resolution.
- Analysis of whole genome absences of heterozygosity.
- SNPs genotyping and genome-wide association studies.
- Genome-Wide Human SNP Array 6.0
- CytoScan HD
- CytoScan 750K
RNA Analysis Solution
Gene expression profile studies on either human or mouse are suitable for:
- Detection of genes and pathways involved in diseases, treatment responses and biological processes.
- Predictive models based on gene expression profiles.
- Pharmacogenomics and toxicogenomics studies.
- Alternative splicing detection.
- Classification of samples on gene signatures.
- Analysis of miRNA.
- Microarray analysis on compromised samples with degraded and/or low quantity samples.
RNA Analysis Solution includes whole transcript Expresion Analysis & profiling for both fresh and FFPE samples
- GeneChip® Human/Mouse/Rat Exon 1.0 ST
- GeneChip® Human/Mouse/Rat Gene 1.0 and 2.0 ST
- GeneChip® Human Transcriptome Array 2.0
- Almac Xcel™ Array
3' IVT Expression Analysis
- GeneChip® PrimeView™ Human Gene Expression Array
- GeneChip® Human Genome U133 Plus 2.0
- miRNA Analysis
- GeneChip® miRNA 3.0 and 4.0 Array
Additional to microarray services, we offer:
- DNA / RNA quantification and quality control analysis.
- Affymetrix Research Platform: GCS3000 with autoloader
- Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100
- NanoDrop 2000 Spectrophotometer.
Research Director: Francesc Solé
Chief Technician: Mar Mallo
Technician: Neus Solanes
Please see documents and prices:
Annual participation in in the Cytogenetic European Quality Assessment (CEQA)