1. Conducting interviews:
- Coordination of agenda with patients and psychiatrists.
- Evaluation and patient interviews.
- Administration of questionnaires and clinical and neuropsychological scales.
- Correction of scales and reporting of results.
2. Participation in the recruitment of patients.
3. Collaboration in the presentation of the studies in the different participating centers.
4. Create Database
5. Introduccion data
6. Training associated with types of studyLiteral
7. Transcript of Interview Recordings
8. Revision and anonymization of transcripts.